Mousam Street, looking east. Longfellow School (1888-1971), Sanford's first high school and grammar schooll, is on then left - the school site is now a town parking lot. The home of George B. and Henrietta D. Goodall is on the right (now the location of the Post Office). The Goodall home became a hospital in 1914 under the direction of Dr. H. Danforth Ross. The first town library would have been just off-frame to the left.
Rate this file (Current rating : 3.3 / 5 with 7 votes)